Arabian Bureau of Services (ABoS) is 100% committed to the performance of impartial, objective inspections to inspire confidence in our business and the industry.
We undertake not to engage in any activities that may conflict with our independence of judgment and integrity in relation to our inspection activities In particular ABoS shall not be engaged in the design, manufacture, supply, installation, purchase, ownership, use or maintenance of the items inspected.
Obligations of Confidentiality
In consideration of Confidential Information being made available to the Arabian Bureau of Services by our clients and/or its agents, Arabian Bureau of Services agrees and undertakes that it shall:
• Only use the Confidential Information in relation to work pertaining to the Services.
• Not without the client’s prior specific written approval, divulge, disclose or reveal the Confidential Information to any third party.
• Treat the Confidential Information as strictly confidential and with no less than the same care as the Client uses to protect its own
• Not make copies in any form of any documents containing the Confidential Information, unless essential to the performance of the Services.
• Shall not advertise or publicly announce, communicate or circulate the existence of any agreement or the fact that we are providing services
to any client, without the prior written consent of the client.
• ABOS shall inform the client in advance of any information. ABOS intends to place it in public domain. Except for information that the client
makes publicly available or when agreed between ABOS and the clients.
• When the inspection body is required by law or authorized by contractual commitments to release confidential information, the client or
individual concerned shall, unless prohibited by law, be notified of the information provided.
• Information about the client obtained from sources other than the client (e.g. complainant, regulators) shall be treated as confidential.